We have extensive experience in providing services to companies from the technology industry. We support our clients in the following areas:
- Cybersecurity and risk management:
- We advise on the occurrence of and possible legal risks related to cyber security;
- we take legal steps to mitigate the effects of online crime,
- legal services for IT projects (for contractors from the industry and entrepreneurs ordering IT services), including:
- for implementing computer systems - preparing, reviewing and negotiating contracts, legal assistance during project implementation,
- for service and maintenance contracts,
- outsourcing of IT aspects of operations,
- for the purchase of equipment and software,
- in the case of license agreements, supervision over computer programs licenses, etc.,
- legal advice in the fields of advertising, media and the Internet.
We also prepare comprehensive legal facilities for online stores, online platforms and mobile applications, taking into account the requirements of consumer protection law, data protection law, including GDPR, as well as the law on electronic services or other specialist legal acts. We create regulations and privacy policies as well as texts of all clauses that should be used on websites.
Comprehensive legal services for entities interested in e-commerce law include, among others:
- preparation and negotiation of agreements regarding internet services,
- legal support for the GDPR at the stage of creating IT systems, applications, portals (privacy according to the project) as well as at the stage of data processing,
- developing regulations regarding the use of information systems, applications, portals, as well as all types of agreements in this respect,
- elimination of prohibited clauses,
- assessment of the legal aspects of marketing campaigns using online tools,
- representation in disputes regarding Internet law and disputes with consumers.